In order to be aware of updates product QTY update and reduce the number of similar operations, PrestaBay module constant part corresponding to synchronization between PrestaShop and eBay.
You can find settings of synchronization in PrestaShop backend menu Catalog->eBay->Synchronization.
On the top of form available next Buttons:
- Save Settings – save current settings combination to run on auto-execution
- View Log – display synchronization log with information about errors, warnings and notices happens on synchronization process
- Run Task – run all enabled synchronization task
Synchronization settings separated into two blocks. Catalog synchronization and Order synchronization.
Catalog Synchronization Options
- Sync eBay <=> Store QTY – this synchronization task perform two-side synchronization between PrestaShop and eBay
- Keep Listing Active While QTY Available – synchronization task perform auto-relist operation while product on PrestaShop have qty more that 0
- Stop Listing when Stock Level Become 0 – this task force stopping eBay Listings when product become “Out of Stock” in PrestaShop store.
- Sync Store => eBay Price – experimental task that allow automatically revise connected eBay item when price for PrestaShop item has been changed.
- Add New Product to Category – activate this option allow you maintain actual “Selling List” that has category mapping. When you put some PrestaShop product to category that has mapping to eBay category, this product automatically put to connected “Selling List” and sending to eBay. When product is removed from one of PrestaShop mapped category than it also stopped on eBay and removed from connected “Selling List”. Be very careful while activate this setting.
Order Synchronization Options
- Import eBay Orders – this task download to PrestaShop all eBay Sales. Also if connected eBay Listing created with PrestaBay new order is created in PrestaShop
- Create PrestaShop Order for PrestaBay Listings – if you enable this option orders that coming from eBay for items that listed using PrestaBay module also will be imported into PrestaShop order section
- Create PrestaShop Order by matching Product Reference (SKU) – with enable this option all eBay sales product in witch have SKU same as “Product Reference” in PrestaShop will be imported into PrestaShop order section.
- Create PrestaShop Order before eBay Payment – with enable this option for all eBay sales that imported into PrestaBay immediately will be created PrestaShop order (if possible based on two options above). Please notice with enabling this options you possible get incorrect information into PrestaShop order. Enable this option only if your required immediate PrestaShop product QTY update.