Thank you for your interest to our PrestaShop eBay integration module PrestaBay.
In this section of site you can documentation related to our module.
PrestaBay PrestaShop eBay integration module have a lot of settings and usually required from eBay seller some time to integrate it into it PrestaShop store.
In order to understand how PrestaBay work and amount of job that need to be done into your shop we provide some simple steps that need to be done for integration.
1 Purchase and Installation
2 Initial configuration
Working on step 2 usually take about 15 minutes.
3 Detailed configuration
This step is more complex and required known the specifics of your business.
To send any product on eBay it’s required to set a lot of information:
- What marketplace should used?
- What category on eBay need to be?
- What shipping & payment methods allowed?
- What is the title and description of the product will be?
- What price, currency for eBay listings?
- And so on
We understand that setting such information for each PrestaShop product is more than unacceptable. Due to this we allow seller group settings for similar product in one place that we named ‘Selling Profile’.
Each ‘Selling Profile’ can be apply to any amount of ‘Selling List’.
So next steps need to be done during this integration step.
- Create ‘Selling Profile’ for each eBay category where you sold your goods. Please notice if you plan to sell in different eBay marketplaces you need to create separate ‘Selling Profile’ for each marketplace.
- Create ‘Selling Lists’, connect it to ‘Selling Profile’ and choose for it PrestaShop product.
This stage of integration requires a large amount of work. The size of which depends from PrestaShop catalog size.
4 Configure automatic task
PrestaBay module have synchronization task that allow perform a number of monotonous work in automatic mode. Task is following:
- Synchronize QTY between eBay and PrestaShop
- Stop eBay Item when product become our of stock in PrestaShop
- Automatically relist ended items and items that become in stock
- Automatically change eBay item price when PrestaShop product price changed
- Import eBay sales as PrestaShop orders
Step that need to be done on this stage.
5 Advanced configuration
PrestaBay module also provide you possibility to advanced configuration for product pricing, price for shipping and description.
It’s possible to create special “Price Template” that allow you increase price for eBay Product depending from PrestaShop Product price. You can read more about such feature from “Price Template” section of our manual.
Another possibility is flexible Shipping option configuration. Using “Shipping Template” possible to set eBay shipping price based on PrestaShop product weight or price. Also it’s possible to exclude some shipping carrier from eBay when it does not fit weight condition. More about “Shipping Template” you can read from manual.
Another advanced possibility that added on PrestaBay version 1.4 is separate “Description Template”. Using it you possible to set special html template that will be used to represent your product on eBay. Also on this template build preview possibility that allow you create excellent template without list it to eBay each time. More information for “Description Template” you can find into related section in our manual
If at any time you have questions or trouble then contact us and we will be contact you as soon as possible.